First, an application for approval and reservation of the LLP name has to be filed with the Registrar. Upon approval an LLP is required to be registered online via BizFile with ACRA through a professional business registration firm.
- Proposed name of the Limited Liability Partnership
- Particulars of the LLP partners/managers (foreign passport or Singapore ID)
- Residential address of the LLP partners/managers
- Consent to Act as Manager and Statement of Non Disqualification to Act as Manager
- If partner is a company: Registration details of the company
- Declaration of compliance
ACRA will send an email notification confirming the Singapore LLP registration. A business profile containing the registration details can be obtained as a softcopy via email from ACRA upon successful registration of the LLP. Softcopies are usually sufficient to all purposes in Singapore.