The Limited Partnership should
- Ensure that all its invoices and official correspondence bear the name of the LP, its registration number and a statement that it is registered with limited.
- Carry out business under the registered business name.
- Keep accounting and other records as under section 27(1) and (2) of the LP Act, and explain its transactions and financial position for at least 5 years. However these documents need not be lodged with ACRA.
- Notify ACRA immediately if there is a change of business particulars, such as a change of address, business activity or partners using BizFile.
- Notify ACRA the moment you decide to end the business using BizFile.