For foreign entrepreneurs who want to start and operate a new business in Singapore
Eligibility for EntrePass
- You should have (or going to start) a private limited company registered with the Singapore Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Your company must have at least SGD $50,000 in its Singapore corporate bank account (paid-up capital).
- You must own at least 30% of the shares in the company.
Your company should also meet at least one of these requirements:
- Receives funding or investment from a venture capitalist (VC) or business angel who is accredited by a Singapore Government agency.
- Holds an intellectual property (IP) that is registered with an approved national IP institution.
- Has a research collaboration with a recognised research institution in Singapore.
- Is an incubatee at a Singapore Government-supported incubator.
Passes for Family for EntrePass Holder
You can bring your family to Singapore only after you meet these requirements:
- You have created the minimum number of local jobs.
- You have met the minimum amount of total business spending.
- You have renewed your pass. EntrePass is renewed annually and you cannot bring in dependent on your first application.
Documents required for applying EntrePass
- Your passport.
- Past employment testimonials.
- A business plan with the information about business idea, product or service offered, market analysis, operation plan, financial projections and management team.
- Company’s latest business profile from ACRA.
- Your company’s bank statement of at least $50,000 from a Singapore-based corporate bank account.