First, an application for approval and reservation of Partnerhip name has to be filed with the Registrar. Upon approval a partnership is required to be registered online via BizFile with ACRA through a professional business registration firm if none of the partners is local resident.
For the registration of the partnership there must be at least two partners.
- Proposed name of the Partnership
- Particulars of the partners/managers (foreign passport or Singapore ID)
- Residential address of the partners/managers
- Consent to Act as Manager and Statement of Non Disqualification to Act as Manager
- If partner is a company: Registration details of the company
- Singaporean or PR must pay Medisave
- Declaration of compliance
ACRA will send an email notification confirming the registration. A business profile containing the registration details can be obtained as a softcopy via email from ACRA upon successful registration. Softcopies are usually sufficient to all purposes in Singapore.