How can dependent pass holder start sole proprietary business in singapore

I am in Singapore since 2013 on dependent pass. I am looking forward to start a sole proprietary business or a start up in Singapore. My husband is on E pass since 2013 and not a PR.
My questions are:
1. Do i need to have Consent from MOM?
2. Do i need to have EntrePass for this?
3. Should i register my company first and later apply for MOM consent?
4. Do i need to hire any local resident or PR for the setup?

Please login or Register to Submit Answer